A good knowledge of English language has become compulsory in this age of globalisation to be able to communicate with people around the world. Learning English is a great way to improve your written and oral communication skills. Though it seems difficult to learn English at the beginning because of its extensive vocabulary and grammar, once you start learning step by step, the language gets easier to learn. You can also use the presentations and worksheets provided on websites like http://dayvahoc.net to easily understand and master the language.
- The four core skills to master for perfection in any language are- reading, writing, speaking and listening.
- Use the social media, participate in online forums in your area of interest, start reading articles and discussions, this will improve your understanding of the language and helps you to increase your confidence when you see there are a lot of other people who have the same problems as you and you will be inspired by their tips on how to overcome fear. You can also start writing online blogs to document your day to day progress, this will help you to focus on the task and keep improving every day.
- Reading books is the most important task to increase your vocabulary and gain confidence. You can initially start by reading small stories and gradually graduate to magazines, novels and other books. The more you read the more vocabulary you amass. Make a list of all the new words and try to learn their usage in different situations. Also practice reading the books aloud to improve fluency. You can take the help of your English teacher or a friend to help you with reading aloud.
- Start conversing in English with your friends, classmates and colleagues. You might make some mistakes initially but you will slowly gain confidence with continuous practice and overcome the basic hurdles.
- Enrol yourself in an English speaking course. If you do not want to go out and learn from home you can register in websites like http://dayvahoc.net and follow their easy to understand and step by step tutorials to learn English.
- Do not be afraid of making mistakes. Mistakes are a good way to learn and they will help you to gain a better understanding of the concept. Take positive suggestions from your teachers and friends and avoid making the same mistake again and again.
- Also pay focus on learning the grammar. It is the most important aspect of any language. Proper grammar is important for to achieve perfection in English conversation.
- The most important tip is to stop judging yourself negatively and always put the best foot forward.
Though learning English may seem to be difficult at the starting, it is not impossible to learn the language. You have to focus on the four aspects reading, writing, speaking and listening to master the language. Follow the simple tips and get started on your journey in a gradual manner.